1 week ago
Saturday, September 26, 2009
It's a bugs life!
My kids have been ♥ love loving all the bugs out here in NC (notice I said kids...I haven't been liking them in the least)! They do a lot of exploring in our neighborhood, it has a lot of land to roam through, everyone has around an acre or more (and this also means a ton of poison ivy too btw) so you can probably image the stuff they could find right? Well take a look at some of these bugs...because I was shocked! Not to mention the deer that also run through the yard which I can't seem to get pictures of. Just the other day there were three that ran through the front yard. Well the kids get so excited about their finds that they run in to show "mom" (whom I thought made it quite clear doesn't like bugs) to take a picture, which started because I didn't want all these bugs in jars around the house and yard. So that is now the tradition. Anyway, aren't these bugs gross, errr I mean cool? (yuck) I saved the best bug for last so make sure you check that one out!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ewe! I would freak if my kids brought one of those in the house! :} It looks like you guys are doing great out there. I am jealous of the fireflies---Fun!
That is freaking NASTY, and I didn't love getting it on my phone either. You really aren't making me want to come out there anytime soon, J/K!! I might get eaten alive from the looks of it. LOVE YA :) Oh and sorry about the phone the other day, so retarded!! I will call this week and fill you in on all the action :)
YUCK! I'm still having trouble with the cock roaches here from time to time-those bugs are grosser. good luck!
Looks like you'll have some nice butterflies after all those caterpillars "morph"
EEEWW! Just in time for Halloween I guess.
Oh, that last bug is disgusting! I would never in a million years pick that thing up! You're my hero.
Post a Comment