Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beach

We just can't get enough of the beach! Good thing we are a couple of hours away or we would definately become beach bums. We have a blast every time we go, and I always have to be the party pooper and make the kids leave (mostly in part because I am the only adult there). And without fail, they ask WHY? Apparantly I can't see the house and all the necessities sitting there on the beach!?! lol Trevin has a gift for catching crabs in his pants... don't ask lol. I am just wondering how many seashells is it going to take for them to not need anymore? Does anyone have a clue to how many is enough, I am just curious :)

Posted by Picasa


Kayla and her new friend... a girl after my own heart (hehe)!

1 comment:

Davis' said...

I love these pictures. Glad you guys are having fun. Miss you all!!