I'm not a big promoter of Valentines Day, I think it is a silly holiday. But we had so much fun making our valentines and the boxes, that I had to take some pictures. Plus the kids seem to really like the day, oh well! So here I am doing a post about the silly holiday on my blog! :) Anyway, Happy Valentines Day to all those who enjoy it, or feel the same way I do... (hehe)
6 comments:
I feel the same way you do about the holiday. It makes no sense to me. What did it originate from? I seriously dont have a clue. Did I mention Im so glad were in touch! I come to St George quite often for track meets and golf so I cant wait to connect. I would love to take Kade into the narrows. He has done quite a bit in Zions but never the narrows. Do you spend a lot time in Zions? How is the parade of homes, I may be coming down for that. I am dating a contractor and he wants to go.
Your kids are getting soooo big. I think Kayla looks just like Chad, I wish I could stay that tan! Sorry to hear your moving...they'll miss you at softball! ;)
Hi Chady this is your cousin Tracy your family is beautiful I can't tell you how long it has been since I seen you I got on your blog from telisses very cute!
Hi CHADY I TO AM GLAD TO BE IN TOUCH I OFTEN WONDER HOW THINGS ARE GOING WITH EVERYONE AND BLOGS ARE A GREAT WAY TO KEEP IN TOUCH SO LETS DEFINENTLY STAY IN TOUCH :)
Cute boxes! I love Valentines Day because I LOVE to make sugar cookies! Maybe that's what you need to do!
I'm so glad kids are still making boxes, yay! My husband and I were just talking about that on Valentines because my younger brothers and sisters had teachers that started doing "envelopes" (folding a giant piece of paper into an envelope shape) instead of doing valentine boxes. I used to love making those!! Okay, I'm a geek....
Post a Comment