Yes I know its the middle of January and I am just posting about Christmas, but that should tell you how busy life has been at the Momberger house :) But here are a couple of pictures from Christmas of the kids. We love Christmas time, the spirit and the activities that surround it. We have a treasure hunt every year to find the presents...which starts out with the nativity story in Luke. I think it is my kids favorite part, they don't even worry about the presents at each spot, they just grab the next clue...its very fun! They look forward to the "hunt" every year and ask all month long if there is going to be a treasure hunt this Christmas...of course I had to make it our tradition a few years ago! :) (plus it helps prolong the fun a little bit longer!!!)Here is the explanation of the picture of Chad...the week of Christmas, we were expecting a letter from one of the colleges he applied to, it was either going to be and acceptance, or a denial...well we did get the letter, and I decided to postpone giving it to Chad until Christmas...I wrapped 5 different boxes that nesting in each other, so he had to open each one separately...Of course I really played this up, saying how hard this was to get, and how many people I had to involve and all the stops I had to pull. He also had to keep guessing at each present, which his guesses were... snowflake from the north pole, or air from the alps (because it was so light). Anyways, this was the picture I captured after he had read part of it and looked up...priceless huh? Needless to say, he was accepted, and this ended up being his best Christmas so far! (I totally peeked, and new what it said, because I didn't want to ruin Christmas if it was the other way around!) lol
We attended some very fun Christmas party's and a big thanks to all of you that we got to spend time with, it was a blast! I just wish I had some of the pictures to show, they were great! So I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas too!!
2 comments:
great picture of Chad. I love the treasure hunt idea.
You are good at this blog 'thang! Your collage header is awesome! Congrats to Chad and good luck to all of us- LOL!
Post a Comment