1 month ago
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Kayla Starts School
Man! How time flies...Kayla, my baby, started Kindergarten this week...and let me just tell you, its full day at her school. She has Ms. Hall. Good thing I'm not a cryer, because I would be balling my eyes out right now if I was. She absolutely loves it though, so I have been very careful about saying anything about my situation. The first day, I went to get her from class and she was asleep at her desk. :( But she didn't sleep the night before very good at all (must have been excited). Then I find out when we got home, all she ate for lunch was her Jello...another reason for the lack of energy. So we discussed the importance of nutrition and eating her healthier stuff first. But so far out of three days of school, only one asleep incident. (she's sleeping better at night too, so that helps ). Me on the other hand, am not quite sure what to do with myself during the day. I keep feeling like I'm forgetting something. Thank goodness for the gym! And of course cleaning lol. I am sure I will adjust, and might I add... the quietness is actually nice for a change :) Hope all your first days went well also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love your new template! kayla is too cute. I love that uniform.
Kayla is way cute. I love all your pictures.
andi
Post a Comment